The Easiest Rose Ever Cutter Pack of 3
The Easiest Rose Ever Cutter by Palker Sky.This cutter has been designed to make the easiest and quickest sugar roses ever! Creating pretty roses that can be used on cakes and cupcakes to give a romantic and sophisticated finish. Four sizes of roses can be made from this one cutter, from a bud all the way through to a blooming 70mm rose. The technique for each of these sizes is exactly the same. Not only is this cutter great for beginners as it is so easy and simple to use, it is a real time saving tool for professional cake decorators.
- Make The Easiest Sugar Roses Ever. Supplied with full instructions.
- Suggested items to use with this cutter: Edible glue, brush, curved edge small rolling pin, cornflower pouch and foam pad.
- Makes rose sizes 20mm (bud), 35mm, 50mm and 70mm. Perfect for beginners as it is so easy to use and for professional cake decorator.
- Works best with a 50/50 mixture of sugarpaste and modelling past. Also works well with sugarpaste, flower or modelling paste and marzipan.
- Size： Small cutter – 4″ long x 1.5″ wide，Medium cutter – 5″ long x 2″ wide，Large cutter – 6″ long x 2″ wide