- Tool-less air filter removal and installation, low-maintenance air filter
- Easily removable one piece top engine cover Makes engine and filter compartment easy to clean
- High volume muffler directs exhaust away from operator
- Smooth surfaces and rounded edges reduce the overall size of machine
- Throttle interlock to prevent accidental throttle actuation
- 2-Stroke Engine
The Makita 16 inches 39cc Chain Saw (EA3201S) combines a high power-to-weight ratio with easier starts and less vibration for a full range of applications. The 39cc engine delivers 1.8 HP and an engine speed of 12,800 RPM, with an Easy Start spring-assisted starter. For extreme conditions, the primer is engineered for efficient cold starting for efficient cold weather operation. Additional features include an easy-to-clean chain compartment for efficient clearing of chips, even when rip cutting, and an advanced vibration dampening system that is engineered to reduce vibration.