About Kenwood Air Fryer HFP-330 – 3.8 Litres
with air to make food that is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
Little or no oil is needed to ensure perfect texture and delicious results.
Features And Specification
- 2 Years Brand Warranty
- Low oil fryer – Rapid air circulation
- Total capacity: 3.8L
- Temperature control: Yes
- No of pre-set programs:7 pre-set programs
- Wattage:1500 W
- Digital control panel (LCD)
- Time setting range 0-60 minutes
- Adjustable Temperature 80-200 degree
- Less 80% fat than traditional fryers.
- Removable non-stick bowl with handle
- SS heating elements
- Nonslip feet
- Overheat protection
- Easy to clean, all accessories detachable
- Recipe book included
How Does the Air Fryer Work?
An air fryer works like a mini convection oven. A heating
element heats the cooking compartment while the fan circulates hot air,
surrounding the food on all sides with even heat. If you think about it, the
method of cooking in an air fryer is very similar to a deep fryer; an even heat
source cooks the food from all sides but allows you to cook without immersing
your food in oil.