For great results day after day, you want an iron that never lets you down. With anti scratch Steam-Glide soleplate, consistent high steam output and integrated calc-clean, this high-quality iron gives your performance that lasts.
- Your Philips steam iron’s Drip-Stop system lets you iron delicate fabrics at low temperatures without
2400 W for quick heat up
- 2400 W for quick heat-up and powerful performance
Up to 170 g steam boost to remove stubborn creases easily
- The iron’s 170 g steam boost penetrates deeper into the fabric to easily remove stubborn creases.
StSteam output of up to 45 g/min for better crease removal
- Continuous steam output of up to 45 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases.
Vertical steam for crease removal in hanging fabrics
- This Philips iron has a vertical steam function, for crease removal in hanging fabrics.
Easy-to-use calc-clean for long-lasting steam performance
- This steam iron can be operated with normal tap water, and the built-in calc-clean slider makes it easy to remove any built-up scale from your iron. To maintain the performance of your Philips steam iron, you should use this scale clean function once a month when using normal tap water