Product Description Lifewit shoe with 6 cubic, and DIY modular model, was designed and made from the hooks in ABS and PP plastic panels. The feature make the shoe in different ways to adapt to the different places you can modulate. Keep your shoes or objects organized! Specifications: Assembly Required: Yes Materials: Joggles in ABS panels steel PP plastic and the frame anti the powdery Measure each take the cube: 45 (Length) x35 (depth) x17 (height) cm Full Size: 110 (height) X45 (Length ) X35 (Depth) cm Weight: 6kg Package Includes: 1 x modular shoe rack
- Wardrobe DIY cubes – variable Assembly. Several possibilities of shape, you can assemble the cubes as you wish, but not for shoe racks full divise..Misura: 110 (height) X45 (Length) X35 (Depth) cm. It may contain 12 to 15 pai scaprpe.
- Stable and roomy – Components are made of high quality plastic, and frames are made of PP plastic, stable, durable and environmentally friendly. There are 6 blocks and the maximum load of each cube is about 6 kg. With this organizer you can get your sports shoes, shoes with heels, boots to fit your needs. The doors equipped with rings facilitanno openings and closing.
- Practical – Suitable for all’ngresso living room, bathroom, attic, garage to put the shoes of men, women and children. It can serve as a shelf, wardrobe or bookcase.
- Easy to clean – The plates are made of PP plastic, anti-moisture, anti fungal, dustproof, easy to clean with a damp cloth. The materials are environmentally friendly and odorless.
- Easy to install – Structures are simple style, also it is lightweight, you can mount the wardrobe easily by following the clear instructions. A wooden mallet is included for easy installation
There are no reviews yet.