Streamline productivity with screens for every project
Multi-task without disruptions across multiple displays with a 3-sided micro-edge bezel on each screen. Get stunning visuals from the 1900 x 1200 resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, 24” diagonal IPS screen and over 2 million pixels.
Out-of-this-world color right out of the box
Consistent, accurate color between displays and from project to project is easier than ever with factory color calibration from the very first time you power on.
Quality from the start
We rigorously test each HP Z Display to help ensure it’s a reliable, long-life visual solution, and back it up with the HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee, HP’s most stringent pixel policy, which replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
Big ideas for small spaces
Make the most of your available workspace by mounting powerful machines like the HP Z2 Mini Workstation directly behind the display for a compact, efficient, single-footprint solution.
-  Additional displays required and sold separately.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP’s component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  The HP Pixel Policy allows no bright sub-pixel defects for this display. For complete details, see http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00288895.
-  HP Care Packs sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP Services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Workstation sold separately. Requires HP B500 PC Mounting Bracket for Monitors, sold separately.
Appearance Product color Silver Box contents What’s in the box Monitor
AC power cord
USB cable (Type A male to Type B male)
DisplayPort™ 1.2 cable
CD (includes User Guide, warranty, drivers)
HP Display Assistant
VESA mount adapter
Display Specifications Display size (diagonal) 60.96 cm (24”) Resolution (native) WUXGA (1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz) Resolution (native) Note The Display can support upto 75Hz refresh for some video modes. The video card of the connected PC must be capable of supporting 75Hz. The preferred Mode is 1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz. Resolutions supported 1920 x 1200
1920 x 1080
1680 x 1050
1600 x 900
1440 x 900
1280 x 1024
1280 x 800
1280 x 720
1024 x 768
800 x 600
720 x 480
640 x 480
Contrast ratio 1000:1 static
Tilt and swivel angle Tilt: -5 to +22°
Pivot rotation: 90°
Height: 150 mm
Display type IPS w/LED backlight Onscreen controls Brightness
View angle 178° horizontal
Display features Anti-glare
In plane switching
Plug and Play
Aspect ratio 16:10 Display area (imperial) 20.41 x 12.76 in Display area (metric) 51.84 x 32.4 cm Brightness 300 cd/m² Display Input Type 1 VGA
1 HDMI 1.4
1 DisplayPort™ 1.2
Display input type note with HDCP support on DisplayPort™ and HDMI VESA mount 100 mm Pixel pitch 0.27 mm Response time 5 ms gray to gray Response time footnote number [1,3] Brightness (typical) footnote number  Contrast ratio footnote number