Hard To Find Authentic Coffea Arabica Mocha Coffee from the Haraaz Mountains (Yemen) Medium Roasted Whole Beans 125 Gm Bag
- REAL ARABIAN MOCHA COFFEE: Yemeni green beans are imported directly from a family farmers cooperative that grows this specialty coffee high in the Haraz mountains. Expertly ‘medium’ roasted in small batches in the USA.
- HARAAZ COFFEE IS TRADITIONALLY FARMED AT AN IDEAL ALTITUDE AND LATITUDE: with the ancient cultivars and the step farming methods of centuries past. The coffee is grown in small family farms on stone-sloped terraced mountains which are 8,000 feet above sea level and in a warm climate near the equator. Ideal conditions for a dense, aromatic and flavorful bean.
- NATURALLY ORGANIC: with the isolation and lack of infrastructure in the mountain region and instability of the region, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides are not available for use – the coffee is traditionally grown and hand picked.
- NATURALLY DRY PROCESSED COFFEE: the beans are sun-dried inside the fruit rather than after the fruit has been removed, as is the case with wet-processed or “washed” coffees using a precious (and in Yemen, scarce) resource and pollute the water.
- THE CENTRAL YEMENI MOUNTAIN COFFEE FARMERS ARE RENOWNED FOR THEIR EXCEPTIONAL, UNIQUE COFFEE: Haraaz coffee is a particularly refined example of its type.