Fajita Cast Iron Hand Pan Wood Base Square Shape – 22CM
Cookware Cast Iron Skillet/Frying Pan/Griddle With Handle To prepare delicious dishes suitable for steak Cast Iron absorbs heat well, retaining the warmth and distributing it evenly across the length and width of the cookware
- ♣ Before cooking, apply vegetable oil to the cooking surface of your pan and pre-heat slowly.
- ♣ Once the utensil is properly pre-heated, you are ready to cook.
- ♣ A low to medium temperature setting is sufficient for the majority of cooking applications.
- ♣PLEASE REMEMBER: Always use an oven mitt to prevent burns when removing pans from oven or stovetop
- ♣After cooking, clean your pan with a nylon brush or sponge and hot soapy water. Harsh detergents and abrasives should never be used. (Avoid putting a hot pan into cold water. Thermal shock can occur causing the metal to warp or crack).
- ♣ Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to the pan while it is still warm.
- ♣Store in a cool, dry place.
- Model: Squ-1
- Color: Black
- Main Material: Cast Iron /Wood